Blocked Drain Nottingham are an established business specialising in all aspects of drainage and groundwork’s services. The team work all across Nottingham to offer a fast response service if you find yourself with a blocked drain emergency. If you need some drains laying, repairing or unblocking, contact the experts today for advice on guidance on your personal drainage situation. Offering speedy and cost effective solutions, working around the clock 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year covering evenings, weekends and bank holidays. The team have years of experience working in the drainage and groundwork’s industries and can undertake jobs off all sizes- both commercial and residential. You can rely on the trusted Blocked Drain Nottingham team for:
Fixed low prices
Emergency call out
All work guaranteed
Can unblock any drain
Years of experience
Highest professional standards
The team understand how stressful it can be when you find yourself with a Blocked Drain Nottingham scenario, which is why they work day and night and are readily available at short notice to find a solution to your urgent drainage problem.
The team recommend regular drain cleaning and jetting as a cost effective method to prevent blocked drains in the future. Regular drain maintenance is a great scheme for both private and commercial customers to ensure drains are clean and healthy, minimising drain interruptions in the future and saving you a lot of time and money. The contract can be tailored to meet your requirements, however, Blocked Drain Nottingham suggest drain cleaning twice a year to reduce the need for unblocking in an emergency.
Knowing about your drains can help you to prevent blockages and maintain them so that they are in good working order. There are a number of thing’s you can incorporate into your daily lifestyle that can help you to avoid a Blocked Drain Nottingham and save yourself a lot of time, money and stress:
• Dispose of nappies in the bin– never try to flush a nappy, even if it says it’s bio-degradable. It may be, but will take years to degrade in your sewer pipe – it will just block it.
• Sanitary products should never be flushed– although it may be inconvenient, try to dispose of them in a bin. They are just smaller versions of disposable nappies and will cause a Blocked Drain Nottingham.
• Cooking fat and grease – washing up detergent may disperse fat in water, but it will all collect back together in your drain and solidify causing an obstruction. If it is meat fat, wait for it to cool in the fridge and then place it in a bag and bin it. Cooking fat should be placed in a spare bottle and taken to the dump of a reclaiming centre.
• Cotton buds – do not flush. In the sewer they can cling on to other debris, especially fat and cause a build in your pipes.
• Wet wipes – they do degrade in time, but even the manufacturers are now conceding that they aren’t really flushable and that includes the new wet toilet tissues. They are all spending money researching materials that will be truly flushable but for the mean time put them in the bin.
• Any sort of food waste. Bin it or compost it- do not flush it.
• Finally, if in doubt that you can flush it, don’t. The bin will be a better place.